CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cock Stroking Phone Sex

I am your younger sisters best friend that just so happens to live next door to you. You smile every time you see me walk by your house. You always give me this perverted look like you are just undressing me with your eyes. And I purposely like to toy with you because I know you love cock stroking phone sex and what you are thinking deep down inside. You try to deny it but all of you pervy’s are the same. You have had these very naughty fantasies about me. In fact every time you see me flaunt my little body in front of you, you always have to run off and say “Oh Sophie I need to go upstairs and take care of something.” I giggle because I know what you are up there doing. I bat my pretty baby blue’s thinking “This pervert is going to go up there and start wacking his cock off to me!”

I know how bad you want this princess to control you. Your dick throbs just at the thought of it. You stroke it thinking about the way I will take over your throbbing hard cock and have you doing things you never dreamed of before. I see the way you look at my sexy little legs when I’m wearing my little mini skirts. I see the way you drool when I have on those super tight fitting tops that show off my perky 34 A’s. But what you really want to know is what’s under that. You want to know what kind of pretty panties I’m wearing. And what kind of matching bra do I have to go with it? Or maybe I am not wearing a bra at all! I smile at you like the cock stroking phone sex cutie pie that I am and slowly inch it up a little at a time. An intense look comes across your face as the bulge in  your pants is about ready to bust out.

I just love coming over your house when your sister is not there so I can make your dick so hard it drips pre cum. I love coming from the mall dressed in something that I know will get your attention just so I can make the moves on you and ask you questions like “How do you like my cute little skirt? Is it too short?” Then I giggle as I say “If I were to bend over could you see under my skirt?” Knowing you can but you try to not let your pervyness come out. Then I'll say something like "What about this little top? Do you think it's too tight? I mean I know it's low cut and it just clings to my breasts but what if I was to bend down into you? Would you be able to look down my top and get a glimpse of my firm tits?" By now your dick is ready to have my pretty and very soft hands wrap around it to stroke. But not just yet. I turn up the heat even more and lean down into you and give you just enough of a view down my little top to make you want to just rip it off. But you wont because you want to TRY to contain yourself.

So I sit down right next to you and cross my legs knowing that my skirt is going to rise up. Don’t think I can’t see your eyes trying to get a glimpse of my pretty little panties either. I know you want to touch my little legs. You want to feel how soft they are. You want to make your way under my skirt and feel how moist my little panties are. So I look at you and say “This couch is not comfy!” And then like the bratty princess that I am giving you the best cock stroking phone sex experience hat you have ever had  I get up and sit right down on  your lap. I start moving my tiny apple bottom ass in circles feeling how hard your dick is. I look into your eyes and say “Ohhhh you really like how I’m dressed don’t you? I mean you try to make off like you are not fazed by it but your cock is pressing in against my little bum!” You clear your throat not sure what to say. I lean into you and whisper “I know you have watched me a lot of times before.

When your sister has sleep overs and we are all dancing around in our pj’s and I’ve seen you peek in the guest room when I’m walking around in nothing but my panties and cami! I have heard you moan out like a fucking pervert in heat!” I started moving and grinding nice and slow as I placed my little hand on his thigh just running it up and down. Then I leaned into him brushing my painted glossy lips across his ear and said “What would you do just to be able to see my pretty little panties and bra? I bet you would take your big fat dick out and jerk it right in front of me wouldn’t you?” But a princess like me always wants more. I smiled and said “Look at me just look at me!” Look at these little itty bitty breasts of mine! And look at how hard my nipples are! I know you want to touch them pervert!” I started rocking in his lap and slowly stood up right in front of him. I looked down and said “Don’t fucking stop looking at me! You are speechless aren’t you! Now take that hard cock out and stroke it! You know you want to stroke it because you love cock stroking phone sex.” He didn’t know what to do. He sat there as I gave a stern look and I said “Do it right now!!” He said “Oh god yes I’ll do it!” Down came his fucking pants and shorts and out sprung his big fucking dick.

I teased him sensually moving my little hands across my thighs. My hands were everywhere. He started stroking it as I said “Now admit that you are a fucking cock stroking phone sex pervert! Say it!” Then I started to slowly inch my skirt up. I gave him just a glimpse of my pretty little panties. He said “Yes YES! I’m a pervert! Everything you said is true about me!” I leaned into him and said “Stand up! Because I know you want to feel my pretty and very soft princess hands stroke your dick!” He jumped up as I toyed with it. I teased it and ran my fingers across it. I could feel it throbbing. I looked and said “I’m one of the biggest fucking cock teases out there. I will control you and own every last drop of your cum! You will belong to me pervy! And you will fucking shout that out too wont you!” I started squeezing his dick and pumping it faster. Then I removed my hand and he said “Yes I do!” I bet if I wanted I could have gotten him to eat his own cum for me. But knowing that I wasn’t going to let him fuck me was pleasure enough. Just driving him insane is all that I wanted for now. I eased up my skirt and my top and exposed my perky tits and panties to him. I smiled and said “Now jack that dick to this! And you better fucking cum hard right now! Then I eased my panties to the side and said “if that doesn’t work look at this pretty bald teen pussy! Shoot your fucking pervert load to this fucker! He jacked that big dick and shot a load all over the place!

MMMM I just love it when you call me for cock stroking phone sex so I can be a brat to you. I also love being one for all you perverts out there!

I just know you are ready to give into this little princess right now. So go ahead and do it so I can hear your sexy moans while I tease you and give you the best mind fucking experience ever!

Sophie
1-888-314-6639