CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 24, 2013

Phone Sex Princess


I bet you're sitting there thinking "I wonder if Sophie is going to write about me in her blog?" The anticipation is growing as you slide your hand down your shorts stroking that pathetic little prick which is also growing. You feel nervous and excited at the same time because you know at any moment this phone sex princess will expose all your dirty little secrets. Speaking of little *giggles* Aaron's tiny prick is only FIVE inches when hard. So that makes him a part of my itty bitty pueny weenie club! When he messaged me yesterday he said "Princess Sophie do you really expose guys in your blog?" Like he really didn't know. I mean come on for reals now when you messaged me it was from my naughty princess blog you loser! So yeah you knew exactly what I would do when you sat here and read about my other callers. And as petrified as you are of not knowing if I'm going to expose everything that I know about you, you still can't stop reading can you bitch boi?
 
After chatting with him for a few I had to step away to do something and before I knew it this subbie was on the other end of my phone saying "Sophie it's me. The one who was chatting with you on your aim messenger. I'm the one with the five inch dick." I started to giggle and laugh so hard because Aaron sounded so bashful and tried to be demanding at the same time! What is it with all you reject losers with your fucking worthless prick and trying to be demanding with this phone sex princess I mean really! You want a naughty 18teen year old girl like me to out you one sec and the other you don't! So as he sat there with that tic tac prick in his hand saying "Sophie if you force me I'll do anything for you." Meaning I could make him put on my panties or wrap them around that dick and jerk it off in front of my bff's or slide my freshly worn panties around his head! Talk about degrading and humiliating hahahaha!!!As he stood there with pre cum dripping out he started to beg to be put on my blog! And then he said "But then after I cum princess I just want to change my mind." I looked down at him and said "Are you fucking kidding me? You are begging me now because you want me to expose all your secrets but then you really don't want to be put on here at the same time?" 
 
His moans got more intense as he started spilling the fact that he was only 28 years old. Makes me wonder if he's everrrrrrrrrrrrr had a girl friend. But with that little prick I can defiantly guess NOT lol! I mean what girl in her right mind would want a little dick reject? Not when there are so many real men out there with much bigger packages than what's between your legs! That's just why you see me here right now with my skirt pulled down! A shrimp dick loser has to do A LOT to get me to lift my little skirt up. But sometimes when I'm in a bratty mood I like to flash my pretty panties your way.  That just makes you lose it doesn't it stroker boy? And if I was to flash my perfect firm and very ripe breasts and apple bottom ass your way I could make you drop to your fucking knees and blast all your cum in my panties! And yes that's exactly what I did. But Aaron did more than shoot his load in my panties. I stood there with a sexy smile and said "If you want to cum bitch boi you are going to eat all of that cum!"
 
So there he sat whacking it hard as I flashed my creamy and very smooth lil body parts his way. And before he knew it there he was begging me again if he could cum, eat it and read about me in his blog! I looked down at him and said "I don't allow my fucking sub's to shoot their loads unless its hard!" He couldn't take it anymore. I could tell by the sound of Aarons voice that he was going to explode all over the place....And all I heard were more and more secrets start to spill out like his last name and the website of the company that he put together. I lifted up my skirt and slowly pulled my panties that were stuck to my bald pussy to the side and said "Cum to this bitch boi! Blow that load to this smooth, bald pretty princess pussy!" As I laid back masturbating and letting him hear my sweet moans of pleasure he kept cumming and cumming and cumming. So now I just know you are sitting here wondering if I'm going to tell everyone your last name and give the website of the company that you put together. Talking about some serious exposure. If I let your dirty secrets out of the box you would be ruined! Well rest for now you little dick loser. Some of your secrets are safe....
 
For now.....
 
This phone sex princess just knows it will be a matter of days before you message me again spilling even more secrets about you!
 
xoxo,
Princess Sophie
1-888-314-6639
 
AIM:    Cum4SxySophie
Yahoo: Cumslutsophie4u